Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Four Years with Stephen Harper as Our Leader

Today is the fourth anniversary of Stephen Harper winning the leadership of the Conservative Party of Canada, and I would like to take this opportunity to offer my congratulations on this milestone event!

Based on how far the Conservative Party has come over the past few years, it seems like a lot longer ago than four years that we have had this excellent politician as our leader. He is truly a leader, offering decisive and sound decisions on both domestic and foreign issues. The Canadian government no longer bases its policies on day-to-day polls, pretending that every cause is our number one priority depending on who the audience happened to be. Without Stephen Harper, I don't know that we would be in power today. Many thanks to a great leader.

On a day like today, I am very proud to be a Conservative!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congradulation stephen harper I have been a fan of the merger and glad you proved us Rite

caz said...

How time flies when we're having fun! Four years eh? Yes I agree, I'm also a huge fan and thanks for the reminder about this anniversary. He continues to astound doesn't he?

Anonymous said...

Caz he Really does and people are warming up to him now to he is showing guts and don't care what the polls say.